Due Date: September 9 at 5:00 PM
The Washington State Legislature has allocated a new round of grant funding for small businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. It appropriated $70 million in its next sequence of Working Washington Grants: Round 5.
Grant Amount: Eligible businesses may receive up to a $75,000 grant. Commerce is permitted to reduce prior Working Washington grants and/or prioritize those who have not yet received a grant.
Eligible for-profit and non-profit businesses, including tribal member-owned business operating on a reservation with a license issued by a federally recognized tribe in Washington state, may apply. Award amounts will vary and are subject to review and adjustment pending application volume, reported losses, and take into account previous Working Washington grant awards received from Commerce or affiliated partners.
- August 17 – September 9: Application portal will remain open for 24 days
- Mid – Late September: Review of applications
- Early October: Commerce will notify grantees and disburse funding
Grant Criterias & More Information can be found: www.commercegrants.com.
- Washington Small Business Development Center: Working Washington 5 Grant Application Walkthrough – Click here to watch the recording (Firefox recommended)
- Washington Small Business Development Center: Working Washington 5 Grant Information – Click here to watch the recording
- Washington Hospitality Association: Working Washington 5 Grant Application Process – YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_yiWslA0gM
- One Eastside SPARK: Working Washington 5 Grant Information, Including Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) Walkthrough – Click below to watch the recording in: