The 2023 Small Business Awards Gala is an event that recognizes outstanding entrepreneurs and small businesses in Washington.
The 2023 Washington State Small Business Awards Gala is an event that recognizes outstanding entrepreneurs and small businesses in Washington State. The Gala is held annually during National Small Business Week.
The event, hosted by SCORE Greater Seattle Chapter, will recognize local small business award winners.
Cocktail Hour: 4:30pm – 6:00pm
- One complimentary drink ticket, good for premium cocktails, wine or beer
- Additional drinks available through the cash bar
- Tray passed appetizers will be served (crab cakes, tandoori chicken skewers, brie tartlets and almond stuffed fresh medjool dates)
Dinner and Awards Ceremony: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Dine under the planes in the Great Gallery. The following items are included in ticket price:
- Coffee, decaffeinated coffee, hot tea
- Breadbasket with sweet cream butter
- Premium White and Red Wine
- Northwest Local Grown Lettuces Salad with poached pear, Oregon blue cheese, mandarin orange, micro sorrel, roasted hazelnuts & three citrus vinaigrette
- Choice of Entrée:
- Pan-Seared Salmon Miso Beurre Blanc, Chef’s starch and vegetable
- Pan-Seared 8oz Top Sirloin Steak Porcini Mushroom Demi, Chef’s seasonal vegetables and starch
- Braised Chickpea Caponata Spaghetti squash nest (Vegan, Gluten, Nut & Dairy Free)
- Alternating Desserts
- Seasonal Cheesecake
- Triple Layer Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake
Table and Individual Ticket Pricing
For those who would like to attend the event, but are not interested in becoming a sponsor, the following options are available:
Table for Ten $ 1,750
Individual Ticket $ 175