Learn about exporting to the Korean market, market opportunities, accessing capital, resources and more
About this event
Small to medium-sized business owners or entrepreneurs who already export to Korea and want to expand, or are interested in beginning to sell to the Korean market, are encouraged to attend. Greater Seattle Partners in collaboration with the Washington State Department of Commerce, Port of Seattle and Coupang invites U.S. small businesses to this conference. Leadership from the U.S. Small Business Administration will give remarks at the event.
Attendees at this event will:
• learn about the opportunities in the South Korean market
• gain knowledge of resources available to pursue international sales, especially via e-commerce
• hear from successful U.S. small businesses about their experiences exporting
• interact with representatives
• network with other participants
Make sure to also RSVP for the reception the evening before, Sept. 7, 5:30 – 8 p.m., Pier 69, 2711 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA, via Eventbrite. All guests attending the reception are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.