The workshop focuses on quality management tools that can help a small-scale business design and create a successful product. The case studies discussed through the workshop will show how quality management can help in increasing revenues and productivity for the organization. The workshop will discuss a systematic approach to quality process improvement which can help identify quality issues, eliminate unnecessary activities, and close gaps in performance. The discussed topics will provide a system of tools and processes that can help prepare the certification via an independent agency.
- Understand ISO9001 and the concept of quality
- Explore and Verify (debunk) the Myths surrounding ISO9001
- How a Small-scale Business can benefit from ISO9001 concepts/practices
- Manage Quality in a Small-scale Business
- Prepare for the ISO9001 Certification
Early Bird Registration (non-MBDA clients) by May 8: $200; Regular Registration (non-MBDA clients): $250; MBDA clients 60% off promo code available; Please email A[email protected] and ask for your promo code before registering.
Thursday, Jun. 2, 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM PDT – Virtual Classroom