Tuesdays, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM, September 12 – October 17
You’re invited to attend a virtual training series for small, minority and women-owned businesses wanting to learn how to be successful with government contracting. During this 5 week series learn how to identify requirements to be responsive, and gather resources to support your efforts in selling to the Port of Seattle and other agencies.
Below are registration links for each session:
- September 12 – Government Contracting
- September 19 – Business Development
- September 26 – Prevailing Wage Compliance
- October 3 – Bonding and Insurance
- October 10 – Financial Considerations
- October 17 – Resource Fair (in person at Tabor 100, Tukwila)
All sessions are Tuesday afternoons – 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
Check out the attached flyer for more details on each session
If you are new to working with the Port of Seattle and you’d like to prepare for the first session we suggest to watch Q1 PortGen 101 session here.
Any questions or need assistance with registration please call Lisa at 360-701-9410 or email [email protected]