Your website is a key component of your overall branding and marketing strategy. It’s an opportunity to establish your credibility and demonstrate experience in your business industry. You’ll learn tips to expand your online presence and increase your website traffic with strategic SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Discover a variety of tactics you can implement immediately to build your Google authority and be more competitive in search results for your business category. SEO is based on over 200 factors that Google considers to determine your rank position. We’ll focus on those factors most highly weighted by Google and those which we can most effectively influence.
Discussion topics include:
1. On-page SEO. On-page SEO refers to the factors you can control on your own website like content, page titles, meta descriptions, header tags, image tags, and schema.
2. Off-page SEO. Ranking factors that occur off your website reflect your site’s popularity, relevance, trustworthiness, and authority.
3. Social Proof. Explore how your social media activity affects your SEO.
4. Local Business Listings. Online directories like Google, Bing & Yelp are critical components of your online presence.
5. Blog. SEO-friendly blogs can create thought-leadership and be a great traffic-driving tool.
6. Google Analytics. Identify what’s working and what’s not on your website; Build SEO strategy based on traffic trends, user characteristics, user behavior and user preferences.