Food Biz Week
February 21st – 25th | Live – Virtual
Food Biz Week is a free opportunity for food and farm businesses at all levels of food production and food retail in the Pacific Northwest to learn from industry experts and fellow experienced colleagues through a curated week of virtual panels, presentations, and networking activities. The event will be all virtual and free so food and farm entrepreneurs are invited to attend from anywhere in the region (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska).
FOOD BIZ WEEK SCHEDULE
- Monday, February 21st, 2022 – Food & Beverage B2B Pitch & Networking Event
- Tuesday, February 22nd, 2022 – Farm-to-Table Trade Meeting
- Wednesday, February 23rd, 2022 – Virtual Panels – Day 1: Farm Businesses
- Thursday, February 24th, 2022 – Virtual Panels – Day 2: Packaged Food/Value-Add Businesses
- Friday, February 25th, 2022 – Virtual Panels – Day 3: Foodservice Businesses
Registration will open soon. When you register for Food Biz Week you are given access to Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday’s events. You will be able to register for one, some, or all of the sessions you would like to attend.