How To Do Business With King County
King County now offers a Goods & Services Supplier Orientation. During this 2-hour session, we’ll discuss:
- Registering as a King County supplier, opting-in to County rosters, and certifying as a small firm
- How King County buys goods & services
- What to expect when submitting a bid or proposal to King County
- Best practices for maximizing your opportunities
- E-Procurement Supplier Portal introduction
Part 1 | Presentation
- Subject Matter Expert: Senior Buyer
- Orientation Facilitator: Samara Reich Thomas, Training Specialist
Part 2 | Q&A with experts:
- Goods & Services Buyer
- Small Business Certification Specialist
In response to King County Public Health Covid-19 guidelines, session are now being hosted online only. Please don’t come to our office – our doors are locked!
Webinar information will be emailed before the session.