About this event: Connect with Marpac on a Zoom meeting to learn about bidding on the North Lot Project.
- Learn about the project timeline and scope details
- Find out how to bid on the project
- Have your questions answered directly by the Marpac team
Project: Seattle Chinatown International District Preservation and Development Authority (SCIDpda) – North Lot ProjectNorth Lot is a 7-story mixed-used development that includes the following:
- The main building will house 160 units of affordable housing
- A 24,000 sq. ft. facility for AiPac adult care facility
- A 10,000 sq. ft. facility for Jose Marti Child Development Center
- Estimated Construction Start: May, 2022
- Requested Bids Due: February 3, 2022
Marpac are seeking subcontractors in the following scopes of work:
Concrete, Gypcrete; Brick Veneer; Structural and Misc. Steel; Wood Framing; Lumber; Finish Carpentry and Millwork; Waterproofing; Insulation; Fiber Cement Siding; Roofing; HM and Wood Doors; Storefront; Vinyl Window; Doors Hardware; Mirrors; Gypsum Wall Board and Metal Stud Framing; Acoustical Ceilings; Flooring; Painting; Signage; Toilet and Bath Accessories; FEC; Appliances; Casework; Countertop; Window Blinds; Play Field equipment; Bike Racks; Elevators; Earthwork; Shoring System; Asphalt Pavement; Pavement Markings; Landscaping & Irrigation; Site Concrete; and Site Utilities.
>>> Click here to view Project Information page and access project specs & drawings.