Meet the Agencies is an IN PERSON SPECIAL SESSION dedicated to public work contracting. This session will be held at the Three Rivers Convention Center November 17th from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
If you are contractor wanting to know more about public works this session was created for you.
The session format will allow for you to sit down with each agency to better understand how to do business with them.
The following agencies will be ready to have conversations with contractors interested in learning more about public work.
- Benton County
- City of Pasco
- City of Yakima
- Franklin County
- Port of Pasco
The questions below will start each discussion session with the agency.
- Where to find upcoming opportunities and active solicitations?
- What are the top three procurement methods used by the agency?
- What kind of programs or resources are available for small and diverse businesses wanting to do business with your agency?
- What are common mistakes contractors make when responding to bids?
- How the agency uses rosters?
- How to get assistance with required paperwork?
The following organizations will be present to also answer questions regarding: Public Works Rosters, Government Contracting and Small Business Certifications.
- Municipal Research and Services Center (MRSC) – Public Works Rosters
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) – Government Contracting
- Office of Women and Minority Business Enterprise (OMWBE) – Small Business Certifications (DBE, MBE, MWBE, SEDBE and WBE)
The goals for this session are to gather resources and information about public works opportunities and meet local public agencies to learn about their public work needs.
November 17, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST @ Three Rivers Convention Center, Kennewick
Meet the Agencies – Tri-Cities [PTAC]