If you are contractor wanting to know more about public works this session was created for you. The session format will allow for you to sit down with each agency to better understand how to do business with them. The following agencies will be ready to have conversations with contractors interested in learning more about public work:
- City of Bellingham
- Port of Bellingham
- Skagit County
- Western Washington University
- Whatcom Transportation Authority
The questions below will start each discussion session with the agency.
- Where to find upcoming opportunities and active solicitations?
- What are the top three procurement methods used by the agency?
- What kind of programs or resources are available for small and diverse businesses wanting to do business with your agency?
- What are common mistakes contractors make when responding to bids?
- How the agency uses rosters?
- How to get assistance with required paperwork?
April 19, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM PDT @ Bellingham Cruise Terminal