In-Person General Membership Meetings resuming August 5th with our famous fish sandwich dinner service.
About this event
We are resuming our in-person monthly networking and opportunities program. Our agenda will be posted on our website at www.namcwa.com.
We are hosting up to 40 of our members in good standing to attend based on a first come-first service basis. For your safety and in compliance of the Tukwila Community Center’s requirements:
- wear a mask at all times except when eating or drinking
- practice safe distancing (no more than four people to a table)
- wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
- throw out your own trash before you leave
- do not attend if you are sick, have a fever, have been exposed to COVID-19, or are quarantining
- get vaccinated, if you have not yet done so
When registering for our general membership meetings, please consider the following:
- Register one person at a time
- Release your ticket if you are not able to attend so members on our waiting list can come
- Tickets are not transferable