Join PCL Construction for our Small Business Summer Social Event! Come out to enjoy an opportunity to network with PCL leadership, key operations and estimating members, our major MEP trade partners, community partners and other WMBE businesses. We will also showcase our upcoming opportunities in aviation, healthcare, and more. Lastly, we will be showcasing three minority owned catering vendors to enjoy throughout the event!
3:00-3:30 – Welcome and networking in PCL office/Suite 400
3:30-4:30 – Presentation
4:30-6:00 – Food, networking and games!
Come and network with:
1. PCL Construction Seattle District Executive Leadership Team
- Tyler Kautz, District Manager
- Peter Losh, Operations Manager
- Christopher Murdoch, Chief Estimator
- Greg Yourechuk, Finance & Control Senior Manager
- Corey Vlad, Procurement & Equipment Manager
- Dan Johnson, Special Projects Manager
- Jon Goad, District HSE Manager
- Kelsea Pullin, Small Business Program Manager
- Mark Conway, Director of Business Development
2. Selected trade partners representing a variety of specialties
3. Local community partners and associations
Free Parking: You will enter the back parking garage off of SE Eastgate Way. Enter the parking lot, follow the drive (you will see Bright Horizons on the left). You will then see the entrance for the parking garage!
August 3, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM PDT @ PCL Construction, Bellevue