New Coronavirus relief provisions were signed into law on December 27th, 2020. This training webinar will cover key elements of the legislation with a focus on the new round of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP loans) and the application process.
- SBA Debt relief and other programs
- EIDL & EIDL Advance
- Special lending accessibility in the new legislation for certain businesses
- Update on how and where to apply for a new or additional PPP
- Allowed uses for the PPP loans
- Eligibility for the PPP, how to prepare and work with your lender
- Key improvements and changes to the PPP
- Preparation for loan forgiveness
- Where to get additional help
Technical assistance providers for bi-lingual and underserved small businesses are encouraged to attend.
Q and A will be covered as time allows.
This webinar will be repeated bi-weekly as needed.
- Steve Burke, Washington SBDC Certified Business Advisor
- Janie Sacco, Marketing and Outreach Specialist, Seattle District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Mark Costello, Deputy District Director, Seattle District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration
Other Upcoming Dates:
- 1/29/2021 SBA Round 2 COVID-19 relief and PPP Application https://wsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/99271350
- 2/12/2021 SBA Round 2 COVID-19 relief and PPP Application https://wsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/99271351