Port of Tacoma – RFP – The NWSA On-Call Graphic Services – 071359 – Due 4/2/2020
Port of Tacoma – RFP – The NWSA On-Call Graphic Services – 071359
Due Date: April 2, 2020 2:00 PM
Scope: Providing graphics services to support planning tasks, in the form of print and/or
electronic media, including but not limited to:
– Maps or drawings that support scenario land utilization planning conversations.
– Materials, including graphics, supporting communications, and planning presentations suitable for print and/or electronic media.
– Graphics simplifying and depicting complex data.
– Updates to existing graphic material, such as The NWSA Property Book.
– Creation of multi-scale aerial images depicting port properties or other geographic areas.
– Interactive maps.
All graphics must be prepared consistent with appropriate branding specifications. Such
specifications will be provided to the consultant. Firms must be able to handle
confidential information and must be willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement should
the Port of Tacoma and The NWSA request it. Products associated with this contract are intended to support internal planning tasks which may include presentations at public meetings.