Registration open now through May 31st, 2022, for cohorts in Seattle and Spokane
SBA’s T.H.R.I.V.E (Train, Hope, Rise, Innovate, Venture, Elevate) is an executive-level training series designed to accelerate the growth of high-potential small businesses across the United States. Formerly known as Emerging Leaders, T.H.R.I.V.E Emerging Leaders Reimagined is a six-month, intensive training series including in-person coaching, self-paced instruction, mentoring, and classroom time. The program allows participants to work with a network of experienced subject matter experts in core business topics like accounting, business strategy, marketing, and human resources customized for the unique needs of small business owners.
T.H.R.I.V.E.’s reimagined design removes the one-size-fits-all model in exchange for engagement, problem-solving, and peer-to-peer interaction within the cohorts. In addition, the new format promotes an ecosystem of business connections among business peers, government leaders, and the financial community.
Who can apply?
T.H.R.I.V.E Emerging Leaders Reimagined training series is open to small business owners and executives that:
• Have annual revenue of at least $250,000
• Have been in business for at least three years
• Have at least one employee, other than self
• Can commit to completing the full program
• Are coachable, ready to be challenged and supported, willing to put in the necessary work to accelerate growth
• T.H.R.I.V.E Emerging Leaders Reimagined is FREE to participate. The only costs are your time and commitment to complete the curriculum.
• SBA Seattle District will be hosting cohorts in both Seattle and Spokane. 2022 cohorts run from July 5 through December 16.
• FREE to participate. The only costs are your time and commitment to complete the curriculum
• Applications to participate are due May 31
• Applications reviewed, interviews, and final participants selected from April 25 to June 17
• The program starts July 5 and ends December 16