City of Tacoma – RFB – SW & WW Manitou District Green Infrastructure Project – ES21-0629F – Due 11/29/22
Due Date: November 29, 11 AM
Pre-Proposal Meeting: A pre-proposal meeting will be held virtually from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm on November 21st, 2022 to answer questions regarding the project in general as well as the Equity in Contracting (EIC) and Local Employment and Apprenticeship Training Program (LEAP) requirements included in the Contract. Prospective bidders are encouraged to attend this meeting.
Project Scope: This Contract shall generally consist of the improvement of the following streets:
• S Ferdinand Street between S 64th Street and S 66th Street
• S Cheyenne Street between S 64th and S American Lake Blvd
• S Verde Street between S 64th Street and S Grove St
• S Grove Street between S Cheyenne Street and S Verde Street
• S Stevens Street between S 64th Street and S 66th Street
• S Mason Street between S 62nd Street and S 66th Street
The improvements shall include, but are not limited to, demolition and reconstruction of the existing roadways with hot mix asphalt, permeable asphalt, cement concrete curbs with and without gutters, cement concrete curb ramps, cement concrete driveways, asphalt driveways, catch basins, storm drainage and wastewater manholes, storm and wastewater pipes, potable water improvements and landscape restoration in accordance with the Contract Plans, these Contract Provisions, and the Standard Specifications.
Estimate: $6,825,000 (not including sales tax)