Due Date: March 18, 2020 2:00 PM
Typical tasks will include but are not limited to:
– Conduct topographic surveys.
– Perform bathymetry within and adjacent to Portwaterways.
– Perform volume calculations for material addition and/orremoval.
– Utilize 3D laser scanning technology where appropriate.
– Perform field verifications and survey plan checks.
– Provide GIS data in Port prescribed format.
– Prepare Record of Survey and short plat documents.
– Locate utilities, property corners, monitoring wells, or otherfeatures.
– Research title documents and land ownership records.
– Prepare legal descriptions for Port tenant lease documentdrawings.
– Prepare as-built and record drawings for construction projects.
– Utilize drone surveying technology where appropriate.
– Other miscellaneous surveying related services as generally associated with the profession